Many families have the need for 24/7 care near the end of the life of a loved one. Our 5-bedroom Hospice Maui Hale offers 24 hour hospice care, seven days a week.
It was opened in December 2016, and in its first year of operation, we served over eighty people there. It is a family-oriented, homelike setting conveniently located across from the hospital (Maui Memorial Medical Center), and has sweeping island views.
The Hospice Maui Hale is a professional setting that offers a warm and comfort-focused care that cannot be found in a hospital.
We invite you to come to visit us and see the Hale and meet our staff.
Hospice Maui Hale patients have access to all of our staff, including our:
- Nurse Aides
- Social Workers
- Spiritual Care Counselors
- Trained Volunteer
The Hospice Maui Hale is a good choice when:
- Available family support is not enough to remain at home
- Symptoms are too difficult to be controlled at home
- Transition between hospital and home is needed for individuals who are critically ill
- Respite care is needed for up to five days so caregivers can renourish themselves
- The individual lives alone or has no home