For over 35 years, we have enriched Maui's Community by:
- Investing in relationships with other healthcare professionals and organizations to better serve those who are seriously ill.
- Providing education and in-service training on topics surrounding caregiver resources, healthcare decision making, grief counseling, and end-of-life care issues.
- Engaging community members at our information booths at health fairs and other community events.
- Establishing trust and collaboration with physicians and families.
Hospice Maui’s professional team is available to provide talks and/or training on:
- Advanced Care Directives
- Health of our Aging Population
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
- Care for the Dying